Registration for November sewing classes is open. Due to the Thanksgiving holidays, November classes will actually start the last week of October. Please check your calendars when selecting your class(es).
Remember that classes run 4-weeks long unless otherwise stated. Consult the class descriptions for the exact length of your class.
You are expected to attend each class as scheduled, however, because it is cold and flu season it is asked that you do not attend while sick (at all). A Free Sew Day is assigned each month for make-up or additional help. You are free to attend these days, but registration is required due to space limitations.
November Kid’s classes include:
- Kid’s Beginner Sewing I (October 29 – November 19)
- Kid’s Beginner Sewing III (October 29 – November 19)
- Kid’s Hand Sewing III (October 29 – November 19)
November Adult classes include:
Crash Courses & Free Sew Days
November’s Crash Course and Free Sew classes include:
- Sewing Machine Crash Course (November 3)
- Free Sew Day (November 30)
Upcoming courses include: