Has your family ever asked you, “What’s for dinner?”
If so, then Weekly Dinner Plan: Planning Dinner One Week at a Time is the book for you as it will help you keep all those dinner time plans together in one place. Designed to help you brainstorm foods that your family likes to eat and plan dinnertime meals around your everyday life filled with activities a variety of activities.
Create your weekly plan and finally have an answer to the frequently asked question.
The sleek book design fits on the shelf with your cookbooks for easy reference. While this is not a complete instruction manual on how to plan out your weekly dinner menus, it includes pages for brainstorming, planning, and reflection.
This planner includes
- Introduction with inspiration and reasoning behind the planner.
- Information on how to use the planner
- Brainstorming pages to help you incorporate your family’s favorite foods.
- All menu planning pages are two-page spreads so there is plenty of room to write and make notes.
- 52 weeks of planning
- A place to reflect on your meal planning throughout the year.
- Dimensions : 8.5″ x 11″
- Total Page Count: 118
- Page Color: White
- Glossy Cover